Sunday, March 27, 2011

L'heure POSER

Have you ever had anyone steal your name before? Have you felt the anger thrust inside of you and hit you so hard, you barely know what hit you? Well, the only people dumb enough to steal a name is a low life loser. I recently spotted a L'Heure blue. Have you guys heard of L'Heure Bleue? well, see the resemblence?
thats her < coincedence she looks like bleue aint it? NOT!
she came to my house later cause i hosted a find ure bf/gf party and there she was. According to her prof...
shes single and probably looking. I added her to get the scoop on everything she does and stalk her until i found her doing something. Turns out, she came to me, so i added her for no reason. She came and did this to my good friend Rayure
he screamed "EEEWWW SHOO GET AWAY!!!"
well, now we know whos the L'Heure POSER! have a happy pico life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment